I have been ‘absent’ from my blog for a little while, but so very much has been happening around me.. So it is time to start getting it all out of my head and camera and blog away..
- Been working hard to leave behind my tiredness and lethargy – post hospital visit
- I have spoken to a crowd of 15,000 people at the 2014 Field of Women and shared my story
- I have ticked another thing off my “Don’t Wait – Do It Now” list – and visited Port Douglas (which has actually given me a new thing for the list, but I will get to that later.
- Been to the oncologist for my “How’s it Going” visit
- Started to make plans to overhaul the rumpus room and make it our main living area
- I am back to working on my food and that also means working on my exercise.
- and have another chapter for the Apartment Block in the works!!!!
So you can see that quite alot has been happening and I will have to work hard to get it all down and it will be over a few posts..
I will start by getting some pictures sorted and posted.. I am really happy with many of them, they have come out really nicely indeed.